ORAL presentations will be longer than poster presentations and will be presented with help of several presentation slides. To minimise technical issues during the conference, all online ORAL presentations must be pre-record and upload to the dropbox link provided below by 20th Jan 2023.
Duration for pre-recorded ORAL presentations: 8 minutes (max 10 min)
File size limit: 100MB file
File format: MP4
File Name: Paper ID.mp4 (for example HPAUS01.mp4)
Recommended video height: 720 pixels (minimum height 480 pixels)
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Upload deadline: 20th January 2023
For those who may struggle to access the dropbox can upload their video to a public video hosting platform such as youtube or other similar platform and provide a public view link of your presentation video by reply email and copying email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference itself will run on February 5-9, 2023 in parallel sessions with live introductions and Q&A. All parallel sessions will be streamed online and recorded. Online participants will have the opportunity to ask/answer questions through the online conference platform (e.g. MS Teams, details announced closer to the conference start date).
Instructions for Recording: The easiest way to prepare your presentation video will be to subscribe to the free version of Zoom and use it to record your presentation video. A 10-minute presentation should be well below 100MB. See video instructions below,
· Please check the recording for quality and understandability, and for time limits, as it needs to fit into the specified duration.
· Presenters record their face video side by side (this is possible with Zoom recording). This will help achieve higher audience engagement with the online presentations.
· We recommend using a headset, so you won’t get laptop fan noise etc. in the recording.
· Please play the recording after you make it to verify the audio quality.
· Check the microphone setup.
· We will preview the recording for quality and ask you to re-record if necessary.
How to install and setup Zoom and create recording
Detailed instructions on setting up a Zoom meeting to make recordings.
Alternative to Zoom recording,
You can use PPT Export Video or any other alternative software to create a recording of your presentation in MP4.
Note if you use Voice-over-PowerPoint (available in PowerPoint 2016 & later) and create a PPTSX file, Export it to MP4.